Kala Gurukul Storytelling Workshop
Kala Gurukul is Amar Chitra Katha’s flagship enrichment programme specially-designed for children between the ages of 4 to 6 years. It is a storytelling-based value building programme rooted in Indian culture, heritage and stories. The programme creates excitement, engagement and exposure for young children through hands-on learning.
In each Kala Gurukul session, children get to listen to a new story, engage in a story discussion, do a fun activity and practice meditation, gearing each child towards the basics of communication, conscious action and self-reflection.
Each child will also get a digital certificate on completion of the 5-day workshop.
What will the child learn:
- Children will be exposed to Indian stories, culture and heritage
- Build communication skills and expand their vocabularies
- Learn and practice the Indian techniques of healthy living: Yoga & Meditation
- Develop fine motor skills through some fun and DIY activities
- Engage in understanding values through stories via group interaction