Terms and Conditions
1. The contest is for inviting the participants to vote for their favourite Tinkle Toon/ Story/ Issue/ Cover etc from the last year’s(“Contest”) Tinkle Magazines (“Tinkle”) and completing a slogan (“Slogan”) which shall be written/mentioned at the end of the Tinkle Awards, i.e. after all the voting sections both in Tinkle and on www.tinkleonline.com or amarchitrakatha.com (“Websites”).
2. The Contest means that the participants shall vote for their favourite Tinkle Toon/ Story/ Issue/ Cover etc from Tinkle by submitting the pages from the issue to Amar Chitra Katha Private Limited (“ACK )with their personal details filled in. The participants (“Participants”) shall be children below 18 years of age and who are citizens and residents of India.
3. The Participants shall provide their actual and correct personal details while submitting the pages. Alternately, the Participants can vote for their favourite Tinkle Toon/ Story/ Issue/ Cover etc from Tinkle through Websites.
4. Participants who win the Contest shall receive prizes from ACK. One winner shall receive only one prize. The winners of the Contest shall be solely decided by the editorial team of ACK.
5. The Participants shall: - enter through their parent/guardian who are citizens and residents of India. - make only one entry. - send their entry to the following address: AFL House, 7th Floor, Marol Maroshi road, Andheri East 400059 or through the Websites.
6. By entering the Contest, the Participant agrees to be bound by its terms & conditions.
7. The Contest shall start from 1 November 2018 and entries received before 10 January 2019 shall only be considered.
8. The voting shall be open from 1 November 2018 till 10 January 2019.
9. ACK shall retain all right, title and interest in its patents, copyrights, trademarks, trade name, trade dress, service marks and trade secrets and/or creations, model, data, flow chart, drawing, design, diagram, table, artwork, innovation or any other information or material (hereinafter referred to as "Intellectual Property Rights") at all times.
10. In the event it is claimed that the Toon/ Story/ Issue/ Cover etc submitted by the Participant infringes any person’s copyright, the Participant agree to indemnify against all costs, expenses, losses, fines etc. incurred, borne or suffered by ACK.
11. The Participant’s do not have to pay for participation. Please do not share your credit card details in any case.
12. All the Participants are required to read and understand the terms and conditions properly before entering into any transaction.
13. ACK reserves the right to, without liability or prejudice to any of its other rights, at any time, without previous notice and from time to time, withdraw/suspend/amend/cancel this Contest, with or without any reason.
14. Nothing contained in these terms and conditions, nor the running of this Contest to which they apply, shall be construed as an obligation on ACK.
15. ACK is entitled to terminate, rescind or modify this Contest at any time.
16. ACK reserves the right to change any of the rules of this Contest while it is running if it appears appropriate to do so, including extending the closing date.
17. The Contest shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the applicable laws in India. All matters with respect to the Contest are subject to the jurisdiction of the Courts at Mumbai only.
18. The Contest shall not be in violation to any laws for the time being in force.
19. The decision of ACK in all matters shall be final and binding.