GIFTS, Deals & OFFERS - Best deals for book lover
These offer's cannot be clubbed with any other existing product offer.
Creatives used are just for illustrations, actual product may differ in appearance.
No cancellations or refund will be entertained.
In case of any procurement issues, a coupon worth the gift will be provided to customers.
The decision of ACK.com will be binding for all transactions.
Offers may not be applicable on all products and as per the discretion of the management of Ack Media Direct.
ACK Media Direct Ltd. holds the right to change/modify/cancel the offer and date without any prior notice.
100 % Cashback Diwali - Terms and Conditions
The 100% cashback offer is valid on all products listed on the website on amarchitrakatha.com from November 1, 2018 to November 10, 2018.
This offer is redeemable in the form of Coupon Codes only. These coupon codes cannot be exchanged for cash nor are transferable. 10 coupon codes of 10% discount sitewide (each code is valid only for a particular month) will be given to the customer.
Usage of Coupon Codes is subject to all terms and conditions including policies displayed on Amarchitrakatha.com.
Coupon Codes will be provided to the customer via Email post the end of the offer.
Coupon Codes can be redeemed sitewide including on all platforms owned by Amarchitrakatha.com.com (mobile and desktop).
This offer is valid and can be used multiple times for each registered user. In case of fraudulent activity by the user violating the Terms and Conditions, Amarchitrakatha.com reserves the right to withdraw the Coupon Codes accruable to the user at its sole discretion.
No returns would be accepted as a part of this promotion.
The maximum cashback in the form of Coupon Codes will be limited – 10% on the cart value of the particular transaction.
Expiry of Coupon Codes: The Coupon Codes credited to the user’s account shall expire within 1 month from the date of issue to the customer in that particualr month. Amarchitrakatha.com shall not inform customer upon credit of the Coupon Codes in customer’s account. Any unutilized Coupon Codes credited pursuant to this offer shall lapse at the end of the particular month.
Part I. ACKNOWLEDGEMENT AND ACCEPTANCE OF THE TERMS OF SERVICE
This page states the Terms and Conditions under which you may use this website. Please read this page carefully. If you do not accept the Terms and Conditions stated here, do not use the website. Amar Chitra Katha Pvt. Ltd. ("Company") reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions at any time without notice and with immediate, retroactive effect. Each visitor agrees to review the website regularly for changes in the Terms and Conditions. By using Amar Chitra Katha Pvt. Ltd.'s services, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service.
Part II. INTERPRETATION
In these Terms of Service the following meanings will apply: * "Agreement" means this agreement between Amar Chitra Katha Pvt. Ltd. and the User for the provision of the Services; * "Services" means, services offered by Amar Chitra Katha Pvt. Ltd. * "Website" means the Websites operated by Amar Chitra Katha Pvt. Ltd. whose URLs are www.ack-media.com, www.amarchitrakatha.com, www.tinkleonline.com and/or such other websites and web pages operated by Amar Chitra Katha Private Limited or its affiliates.
Part III. USER'S OBLIGATIONS3.1 The user agrees:
- 3.1.1 To provide true, accurate, current and complete information about the User as prompted by the support form;
- 3.1.2 To abide by all applicable laws and regulations when using the Service;
- 3.1.3 Not to frame the Website or provide a link to a page on the Website without the consent of Amar Chitra Katha Pvt. Ltd;
- 3.1.4 Not to transmit through the Service any unlawful, unsolicited, abusive, threatening, obscene or otherwise objectionable material of any kind, or any material that violates the rights of a third party, including but not limited to the intellectual property rights of that party;
- 3.1.5 Not to transmit through the Service any computer viruses, Trojan horses, worms, dialers or other software routine designed to permit unauthorised access to a computer system or to disable, erase or otherwise damage software, hardware or data or cause computer system to become inoperative; and
- 3.1.6 Not to transmit "junk mail", "spam", "chain letters", or distribute unsolicited mass messaging of any nature.
Part IV. MEMBER ACCOUNT, PASSWORD, AND SECURITY
If a particular Service requires the User to open an account, the User must complete the registration process by providing current, complete and accurate information as prompted by the applicable registration form. The User is entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the User's password and account. Furthermore, the User is entirely responsible for any and all activities that occur under the User's account. The user agrees to notify Amar Chitra Katha Pvt. Ltd. immediately of any unauthorized use of the account or any other breach of security. Amar Chitra Katha Pvt. Ltd. will not be liable for any loss that the User may incur as a result of someone else using the User's password or account, either with or without the User's knowledge. However, the User shall be held liable for losses incurred by Amar Chitra Katha Pvt. Ltd. or another party due to someone else using the User's account or password. The User shall not use anyone else's account at any time, without the permission of the account holder.
Part V. Cancellation and Refund Policy
Amar Chitra Katha Pvt. Ltd. reserves the right to cancel orders in the following scenarios:
- Credit card payment is found to be fraudulent
- Cheque for order placed is not received within 2 weeks of placing order
- Item runs out of stock in the interim period between placing and fulfilling the order. In this case, the amount corresponding to any items out of stock will be refunded to the customer by electronic transfer/cheque.
Part VI. NO UNLAWFUL OR PROHIBITED USE
As a condition of use of the Services, the User will not use the Services for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms, conditions, and notices. The User will not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any Service, other accounts, computer systems or networks connected to any Service, through hacking or any other means. The User shall not obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available through the Services.
The User acknowledges and agrees that all intellectual property rights, including but not limited to copyrights, trademarks, service marks or patents, in all material and content (including but not limited to text, software, music, sound, photographs, graphics and video) made available to User through the Service is at all times vested in Amar Chitra Katha Pvt. Ltd. or its licensors. The User acknowledges and agrees that the User is permitted to use this material and information only as set out in these Terms of Service or as otherwise expressly authorised by Amar Chitra Katha Pvt. Ltd. or its licensors in writing, and that the User may not otherwise copy, reproduce, transmit, distribute, commercially exploit or create derivative works of such material and information. Unless otherwise specified, the Services are for the User's personal and non-commercial use. The User shall not modify copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any information, software, products or services obtained from the Services. This website and websites accessible through this website contain trademarks, copyrights and intellectual property rights of ACK MEDIA DIRECT PVT. Ltd and other entities. ACK Media Direct Private Limited does not stake claim in the ownership and/or rights in the intellectual property rights of which it is not an owner or licensee or permitted user.
Part VIII. DATA PROTECTION
Part IX.MATERIALS PROVIDED TO AMAR CHITRA KATHA OR POSTED AT THE WEB SITE
Amar Chitra Katha Pvt. Ltd. does not claim ownership of the materials the User may provide to Amar Chitra Katha Pvt. Ltd. However, by posting, uploading, inputting, providing or submitting the User's Materials, the User unconditionally grants to Amar Chitra Katha Pvt. Ltd., its affiliated companies and necessary sub licensees permission to use the User's Materials in connection with the operation of its Internet businesses including, without limitation, the rights (without payment of any compensation to the User) to: copy, distribute, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, reproduce, edit, translate and reformat the User's Materials. Amar Chitra Katha Pvt. Ltd. may remove the User's Materials from the Website at any time in its sole discretion without reference to the User.
Part X. CHANGES IN THE TERMS OF SERVICE AND THE SERVICE AND NOTICES BETWEEN AMAR CHITRA KATHA PVT. LTD. AND THE USER
We reserve the right to:
- Change the terms, conditions, and notices under which the Services are offered, including but not limited to the charges associated with the use of the Services.
- Modify or withdraw temporarily or permanently the Services (or any part thereof) with or without notice to the User and the User confirms that we shall not be liable to you or any third party for any modification to or withdrawal of the Services; and/or
- Change the conditions from time to time. The User's continued use of the Services or any part thereof following such change shall be deemed to be the User's acceptance of such change.
- The User shall be responsible for regularly reviewing these terms and conditions.
Part XI. INDEMNITY
You agree fully to indemnify, defend and hold us and our offices, directors, employees and suppliers harmless immediately on demand and against all claims, liability, damages, losses, costs and expenses including reasonable legal fees arising out of any breach of these Terms of Service by you or any other liabilities arising out of your use of the Services or the Website or the use by any other person accessing the Services or Website using your account and all your personal information.
Part XII. LINKS TO THIRD-PARTY WEBSITES
- 12.1 The Service may provide links to other Websites or resources. The User acknowledges and agrees that Amar Chitra Katha Pvt. Ltd is not responsible for the availability of such external sites or resources, and does not endorse and is not responsible or liable for any content, advertising, products, services or other materials on or available from such sites or resources.
- 12.1 The User's dealings with any third parties accessed through the Service, including payment and delivery of any goods or services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings, are solely between the User and such third party. The User agrees not to hold Amar Chitra Katha Pvt. Ltd liable for any loss or damage incurred as a result of such dealings.
Part XIII. GOVERNING LAW AND DISPUTE RESOLUTION
- 13.1 These Terms of Service and the relationship between the User and Amar Chitra Katha Pvt. Ltd will be governed by Indian law. Courts in Mumbai, Maharashtra shall have jurisdiction in respect of all the terms, conditions and disclaimers.
- 13.2 The failure of User and Amar Chitra Katha Pvt. Ltd. to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms of Service will not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. If any provision of these Terms of Service is found to be invalid, the parties agree that the invalid provision will be deemed to be replaced by a valid, enforceable provision that reflects the parties' original intentions, and the other provisions of these Terms of Service remain in full force and effect.
- 13.3 Any claim or cause of action arising out of or related to use of the Service or these Terms of Service must be filed within one calendar month of such claim or cause of action arising or be forever barred.
Part XIV. WARRANTIES
- 14.1 Amar Chitra Katha Pvt. Ltd will endeavour to provide the Service using reasonable skill and care. Amar Chitra Katha Pvt. Ltd makes no further representations or warranties (express or implied) in relation to the Service other than as set out in this Agreement.
- 14.2 Subject to section 12.1 and to the extent permitted by law, Amar Chitra Katha Pvt. Ltd expressly disclaims all conditions and warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including but not limited to the implied conditions of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement of proprietary rights.
- 14.3 The User expressly agrees that use of the Service is at the User's sole risk. The Service is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis and that the content available through the Service may be incomplete or inaccurate.
- 14.4 Subject to section 13.1 and to the extent permitted by law Amar Chitra Katha Pvt. Ltd makes no warranty that the Service will meet the User's specific requirements, or that the Service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error free; nor does Amar Chitra Katha Pvt. Ltd make any warranty as to the results that may be obtained from the use of the Service.
- 14.5 No guidance, advice or information, whether oral or written, and whether or not it is provided prior to agreeing to these Terms of Service or not obtained by the User from Amar Chitra Katha Pvt. Ltd or through or from the Service will create any warranty not expressly stated herein. The Terms of Service constitute the entire agreement between Amar Chitra Katha Pvt. Ltd and the User.
Part XV. THIRD PARTY RIGHTS
A person who is not a party to this Agreement has no rights to enforce any term of this Agreement.
Part XVI. LIABILITY
- 16.1Subject to section 15.4, Amar Chitra Katha Pvt. Ltd will not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages, including but not limited to damages for loss of profits, use, data or other intangibles, resulting from:
- 16.1.1 The User's use of or inability to use the Service;
- 16.1.2 Unauthorised access to or alteration of the User's transmissions or data;
- 16.1.3 Interruption, modification, suspension or termination of the Service, whether such interruption, modification, suspension or termination was justified or not, negligent, inadvertent or intentional.
- 16.2 Subject to section 16.4, Amar Chitra Katha Pvt. Ltd accepts no liability for any errors or omissions in content or information contained on the Website.
- 16.3 The User understands that Amar Chitra Katha Pvt. Ltd is not responsible for the security of the data transmissions between Amar Chitra Katha Pvt. Ltd and the User, including but not limited to the transmission of the payment information such as credit card numbers. Subject to section 16.1 and to the extent permitted by law, Amar Chitra Katha Pvt. Ltd expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether expressed, or implied, for the security of the data transmission between Amar Chitra Katha Pvt. Ltd and the User.
- 16.4 Nothing in these Terms of Service excludes or limits Amar Chitra Katha Pvt. Ltd's liability for death or personal injury resulting from its negligence, or loss or damage caused by Amar Chitra Katha Pvt. Ltd's fraud, gross negligence or willful misconduct.
- 16.5 The User understands and agrees that any material and/or data downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of or from the Service is obtained at the User's own discretion and risk.
Part XVIII. FORCE MAJEURE
Amar Chitra Katha Pvt. Ltd's performance of its obligations under this Agreement will be suspended for so long as Amar Chitra Katha Pvt. Ltd is prevented from doing so by an event of force majeure (which means an event beyond Amar Chitra Katha Pvt. Ltd's reasonable control including, without limitation, strikes, labour disputes, acts of God, war, riot, civil action, malicious damage, compliance with any law or governmental order (whether in force at the time these Terms of Service are agreed or at a later date), rule, regulation or direction, accident, equipment or electrical or telecommunications services failure, fire, flood or storm). Copyright © 2012 Amar Chitra Katha Pvt. Ltd.. All Rights Reserved.
Part XIX. Communications
When the User uses our website or send emails or other data, information or communication to the Company, the User agrees and understands that he/she is communicating with the Company through electronic means and he/she consents to receive communications / notifications via electronic means from the Company periodically and as and when required. The Company may communicate with the User by email or by such other mode of communication, electronic or otherwise.
Part XX. Return policy
The Company offers 30 (Thirty) days replacement guarantee for all products sold on its website, under certain conditions which are mentioned below. Customers need to notify the Company of any damage or defect within 72 hours from the date of receipt of delivery of the products, in case customer fails to inform the Company within the stipulated time frame, the Company reserves the right to accept or reject such request at its discretion. The Company undertakes to replace the defective product with a brand new product at no extra cost.
The Company will try to replace the specific product ordered. However, the Company reserves the right to offer an alternate product in case the product is out of stock/ production.
The 30 (Thirty) days replacement guarantee is valid only in cases of manufacturing defects and transport damages and is invalid in cases of damages due to normal wear and tear and negligence on part of the customer. Should customers come across any issue with our products, they are advised to contact customer service within 72 hours, failing which the Company may decide not take a request for replacement.
Digital content such as e-books is not returnable at all.
The Company makes every effort to ensure that the order is carefully dispatched to the customer. The Company is committed to superior customer service, quality products and the customer’s complete satisfaction. However, if the customer wishes to return the product(s), he/she should keep in mind a few things before sending the item(s) and follow the below procedure:
Product(s) must be unused and in their original condition with all packaging. Any product that is returned without all original packaging will not be eligible for a replacement.
Please do take care that that you pack Product(s) securely and safely to prevent any loss or damage during transit. For all self shipped returns, the Company recommend the Customers to use a reliable courier service.
In order to offer a hassle free replacement service, it is required to get the product condition checked before sending out the replacement unit. Hence, the Company needs to acquire the defective/damage product before processing replacement or a refund.
Part XXI. Exchange/Returns
The Company does not offer cash refunds. In case of returns customers have the following two options –
All Product(s) to be returned must be unused and in their original condition. Product(s) must be in their original unused, unsoiled condition, please make sure that you pack Product(s) securely and safely to prevent any loss or damage during transit. For all self-shipped returns, we recommend you use a reliable courier service and share the tracking details after dispatching the product.
Product replacement - In case of damaged or incorrect product(s), the Company would replace it with a new one, upon receipt of the returned Product.
Part XXII. Refund
Refunds are issued in the following two ways
Part XXII. Free Gifts
The free gift(s) [if any offered with any of our Product(s)] will be delivered in the 2nd month of subscription / sale to the destination mentioned at the time of placing the order.
The National Geographic fleece jacket [as offered with our select Product(s)] is free sized, i.e. size is standardized for all.
The National Geographic fleece jacket [as offered with our select Product(s)] is manufactured in India.
Part XXIV. Customer Service
Our customer service team is available from Monday to Friday between 9 am to 7 pm. They can be reached at 022-49188881/ 2 / 3 / 4 or via email at email@example.com
If you face any issues with price, quality or delivery of products we will take every measure to address the issue and make it up to you. Please contact our customer support team with details or your order as well as the issue you faced.